Associate Professional In Talent Development
Are you considering the APTD Certification? Not familiar with the term and interested in learning more?
APTD At A Glance
- What is it for? Talent professionals is the early part of their career or whose professional roles focus on a few areas of expertise (AOEs) as defined by The ATD Competency Model.
- Why Apply? Differentiate yourself in a competitive job market. The competencies included in the APTD are the basics of talent development professionals can use every day, no matter the level within an organization or company.
- How Many Steps? Just Three! Complete the application. Pass a multiple choice exam. Provide evidence of lifelong learning every three years.
- What's on the Exam? There are three primary AOEs: instructional design, training delivery, and learning technologies. Secondary areas include evaluating learning impact and the global mindset foundation competency.
Certified Professional in Learning & Performance
Are you considering the CPLP Certification? Wondering why becoming a CPLP can benefit you?
5 Reasons to Become a CPLP
- Build and validate your skills: Whether you are new to the field or looking to expand your professional portfolio, becoming a CPLP will demonstrate your commitment to professionalism and knowledge advancement.
- Increase your earning potential: To date, thousands of top companies have indicated CPLP Preferred on job postings. Activate your potential by making yourself more attractive to employers.
- Differentiate yourself in a competitive job market: In this digital age, standing out from the crowd can be difficult. Adding professional credentials to your resume can help make an impact on your boss or hiring managers.
- Broaden your career opportunities: The CPLP is based on the ATD Competency Model, which defines the latest competencies needed for success across the entire talent development industry. Enjoy upward growth by expanding your areas of expertise and closing the taken development skill gaps on your resume.
- Join an elite professional community: Nearly 2,000 professionals are proud to be called a CPLP. Expand your network. Be part of something greater and deepen your commitment to creating a world that works better.